Gelide 0.1.5 for Mandriva Linux 2010.2 & 2011
Gelide first package for Mandriva
Gelide is a configurable frontend which let you manage any kind of emulated system (PC, console, arcade, etc) letting you to catalog and launch any game from any existing emulator under GNU/Linux.
With Gelide,you can configure any emulator with command line parameters support, without the need of remember them every now and then.
Gelide is a multi-system and multi-emulator frontend designed based on simplicity and flexibility.
The project's main objective is to provide a simple interface through which you can make a complete management of your games and all these great emulators that are available on GNU/Linux.
- Simple gui, intuitive and fully configurable.
- Supports any kind of system (platform).
- Allows configuration of any emulator that supports command line parameters.
- For each system can be configured any number of emulators.
- Supports the integration of data from DAT files.
- Supports DAT files in this formats: ClrMamePro, MAME XML y Logiqx XML.
- Checks and simple comparison of games against dat files.
- Includes preview of games images (Snapshot, Title, Front, Back and Cartridge).
- Support CRC named or name named games images (no-intro screenshot).
- Can export and import systems configurations (including configurations of their emulators).
- Manage systems, emulators and games through simple menus.
- Includes a filter panel for the games list.
- Supports games filtering by name.
- Full screen mode.
Porting: Tobal, Pulfer
Build: Tobal, Pulfer
|< Prev||Next >|