Theano 0.3.1 for Mandriva Linux 2010.2
Theano is a Python library that allows you to define, optimize, and evaluate mathematical expressions involving multi-dimensional arrays efficiently.
- tight integration with numpy – Use numpy.ndarray in Theano-compiled functions.
- transparent use of a GPU – Perform data-intensive calculations up to 140x faster than with CPU.(float32 only)
- efficient symbolic differentiation – Theano does your derivatives for function with one or many inputs.
- speed and stability optimizations – Get the right answer for log(1+x) even when x is really tiny.
- dynamic C code generation – Evaluate expressions faster.
- extensive unit-testing and self-verification – Detect and diagnose many types of mistake.
Theano has been powering large-scale computationally intensive scientific investigations since 2007. But it is also approachable enough to be used in the classroom (IFT6266 at the University of Montreal).
- Installing Theano – How to install Theano.
- Theano at a Glance – What is Theano?
- Tutorial – Learn the basics.
- Library Documentation – Theano’s functionality, module by module.
- Optimizations – Guide to Theano’s graph optimizations.
- Extending Theano – Learn to add a Type, Op, or graph optimization.
You can download the latest PDF documentation, rather than reading it online.
Check out how Theano can be used for Machine Learning: Deep Learning Tutorials.
Theano was featured at SciPy 2010.
I've packaged these python mathematical libraries for Mandriva, this is the first time these libraries are packaged for Mandriva.
P.D. Theano was Pitagora's wife ;)
Porting: crislosi (Tobal)
Build: crislosi (Tobal)
|< Prev||Next >|