Israel
Nuovo utente
Nuovo utente
OpenMandriva: 2009.0
Desktop: Gnome

Beceem wimax driver

Post by Israel »

Hello people

Here again with another petition of help: here in Managua we have a Wimax Internet Network, the provider (Yota Scartel) has two types of modems: the samsung SWC 200 and the Jingle modem that is a Beceem modem (from China).

The samsung's modem have a driver managed with madwimax, here in MIB you packaged it and works correctly, but these modems are not more avaible and the ISP only sell the Jingle modem.

The Jingle modem is a Beceem Wimax Modem, these provider dont offer a driver but I found a project from a Access Point (Motorola CPEi 150) that uses a linux version and have a Beceem driver!!!!

In this link are the source code for the driver, the linux used in that AP and some other software:
http://groups.google.com/group/wimax-ha ... 7cb915f584

The source code is gpl :D

I tried to compile the Beceem driver and I has to edit some lines in the makefile and the build.sh but seems that I dont have the complete headers for terminate this work:

[root@localhost Source]# make
make -Wall ARCH=x86 -C /lib/modules/2.6.31.13-server-1mnb/build SUBDIRS=/home/israel/Beceem/Source/Driver/Source modules
make[1]: se ingresa al directorio `/usr/src/linux-2.6.31.13-server-1mnb’
CC [M] /home/israel/Beceem/Source/Driver/Source/Arp.o
En el fichero incluído de /home/israel/Beceem/Source/Driver/Source/Arp.c:21:
/home/israel/Beceem/Source/Driver/Source/Headers.h:66:39: error: asm/avalanche/generic/pal.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio
En el fichero incluído de /home/israel/Beceem/Source/Driver/Source/Headers.h:78,
de /home/israel/Beceem/Source/Driver/Source/Arp.c:21:
/home/israel/Beceem/Source/Driver/Source/Adapter.h:28:27: error: asm/semaphore.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio
/home/israel/Beceem/Source/Driver/Source/Arp.c: En la función ‘reply_to_arp_request’:
/home/israel/Beceem/Source/Driver/Source/Arp.c:54: error: ‘struct net_device’ no tiene un miembro llamado ‘priv’
make[2]: *** [/home/israel/Beceem/Source/Driver/Source/Arp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [_module_/home/israel/Beceem/Source/Driver/Source] Error 2
make[1]: se sale del directorio `/usr/src/linux-2.6.31.13-server-1mnb’
make: *** [default] Error 2

If you have time, can you help me? Sorry for my bad english :)

Greetings