Utente junior
Utente junior
OpenMandriva: 2010.2
Kernel: 2.6.33.7-desktop-2md
Desktop: KDE

Hy MIB of Mandriva o ciao ciao Tutti :D

Post by blackcrack »

Hy Peoples o Tutti,

sorry for ma english but io uno alleman and try to write here english and any others wrote Italien.. si oky,
so lets talk about my who was... the GNU/Linux-Forum under "Tux", it was 1995-2000nd i am was a normal User
who had helped other Mandriva and Linux Peoples with Wikientrys and so .. it is long time ago ... and as the conversion/changed of forum law , wanted to "Tux" conduct no more a Forum ...
Befor i was on DosBoxes and Amigaboxes at 85' and have supporting to spraying the Soft ..
but i dont have work in the c64Times.. but i had a Teacher/Dude who was growing up in this C64
times and had bring me to the computers.. yes, i have a long computerlive as User
and ;)Softsupporter;) Now I am a retiree "softwaresupporter", still got my accesses,
but I would like to stay with Mandriva .. for what it is because VirtualBox ;)

I had get support on Forum and make advising for Mandriva dont have a backup of the Forum, but,
i have a backup of the Wiki from Parsimonyforum from Tux.. make a pdf and get it furter online for read... Alleman/German
http://blackysgate.de/web/Wiki/ befor was a bigger wiki but the Forum was crashed and all must be rewrite.. :\ 4-6 Peoples had build and improves the Wiki and have maintained it there it is all the knowing stored from
the starttimes of Mandrake / Mandriva and other Linux like Debian on this times how to make it flat again could..
knoff hoff and knowings ... how ever.. on 2000 .. at this time who closed Tux his HTML-Forum,
i was still using Mandriva furter and have see all the changes over the FTP's like goes on in this time...

Have now still running an Server of mandriva 2011, Samba,nfs and an non real good working of YP/Nis(buggy),
Apache on blackysgate.dyndns.org ... in the Cellar.

Manny changes it was and at last the entire distribution was to the cliff on ruin...

Then a Call from Jean Manuel Croset in his Blog on Mandriva and i be again goes Active and try to tell the peoples..
hey.. Why do you not growing up a new Community...
to keep my beloved Mandriva .. either way .. I have just grown to be on my heart...

And i hope the golden MDXTimes it is comming back who all nice running in Mandriva..will not we all ?

( sorry if not direckt correcktly i have used an Translation)
Non si desidera mantenere Mandriva come comunità? -> Stabilisce poi una Mandriva Community Board e internazionale aperto collegare Jean-Manuel Croset !
Do you want to keep Mandriva as a community? -> Then sets up a International Mandriva Community Board and open contakt Jean-Manuel Croset !

You are have the Peoples in this Board who can Maintain the Distribution and developeing furter as International Community

Common, MIB, K & J check the Aliens ;) And let growing up a indipendente Internationale Community of Mandriva

Happy linuxing

kindly regards you User
Blacky
i am now 40....

Blackcrack
Blackysgate.de

rugyada
Amministratore
Amministratore
ROSA: ROSA.Fresh R8 64bit
OpenMandriva: OMLx 4.2
Kernel: kernel-release
Desktop: KDE tutta la vita

Re: Hy MIB of Mandriva o ciao ciao Tutti :D

Post by rugyada »

Ciao blackcrack ,

ciauu ciauu, ruru

MIB... e le stelle stanno a guardare.
«E' bello avere delle certezze, tipo la terra gira, il sole è caldo, se ti prendi con quelli del MIB vieni fanculizzato. Cose semplici, in fondo» (M.C.)

blackcrack
Utente junior
Utente junior
OpenMandriva: 2010.2
Kernel: 2.6.33.7-desktop-2md
Desktop: KDE

Re: Hy MIB of Mandriva o ciao ciao Tutti :D

Post by blackcrack »

Ciao Campione di Nizza :D

hope it is correcktly translation *s*
merci beaucoup for the nice welcome mademoisel :D

best regards