Features ROMP 1.5:
- First of all, we worked hard on the engine of ROMP and added possibility to use other engines. Thus, we added experimental support of MIDI with the help of wildmidi engine.
- Changed graphical theme - now it more corresponds to our requirements.
- Completely redesigned a "Settings" dialog. Now it is pretty simple and usable.
- Added support of IDv3 (2.4) tags in media files in UTF-8 encoding;
- And last, but not least: we created a version of ROMP for ... Microsoft Windows! Yes, ROSA Media Player is a cross platform software now. But because it is first our version for Windows it will be in "beta" status. Also some function of ROMP for GNU/Linux are not implemented in Windows version now. Among them: screencasts and midi support.
Denis wrote:For preparing the new version of ROSA Media Player, we need the help of our community. If you can spend some time for translation ROMP on your native language - please, help us with this. Here is the information about current status of translations in ROMP:
http://translations.rosalinux.com/trans ... anslations
For starting translation you should to register in the project and make application to include you into a list of ROMP translators.
The full article in Denis' Blog
http://www.koryavov.net/2012/08/rosa-me ... l-for.html