tucan manager packaging

Discussioni e feedback su pacchetti e repository MIB
seirov
Nuovo utente
Nuovo utente
OpenMandriva: 2010

tucan manager packaging

Post by seirov »

Hello everybody! I have recently downloaded tucan manager 0.3.9 in rpm from MIB repository, and I have realized that it doesn't work with megaupload. I have googled for a while and I have ended in the next web, which is the forum of the developers of tucan:

http://forums.tucaneando.com/viewtopic. ... p=939#p939

It is in spanish, so, to summarize, the problem is that in mandriva 2010, tucan cannot resolve the captcha in megaupload site. However, I have installed as well the one from the source code and it works perfectly. So, I supposed that there is a problem or a missing dependency in the tucan packaged for mandriva 2010 (before I had tucan 0.3.8 for mandriva 2009 and it worked well).

I have realized that in 2010, the path for software files are /usr/lib/tucan, and in 2009 it was /usr/lib64/tucan. I don't know if it is related or not, so I tried to install version 0.3.8 for mandriva 2009 in mandriva 2010, without any result.

Now I am working with tucan from sources downloaded directly from developers site, however, I think it is a good idea to inform you in case you want to verify that or rebuild the rpm package.

Anyway, thanks for your repositories!

NicCo
Amministratore
Amministratore

Re: tucan manager packaging

Post by NicCo »

Thanks, for infos

bye,
NicCo
--- Professional experience ---
Kernel designer, engineer, maintainer and tester for ROSA Desktop and OpenMandriva Lx O.S.

--- currently I'm playing with ---
LTS Kernels > Linux 4.1.12-nrjQL <<< Linux 3.18.17-nrjQL <<< Linux 3.14.46-nrjQL
EOL Kernels > Linux 3.19.8-nrjQL <<< Linux 3.17.8-nrjQL <<< Linux 3.15.10-nrjQL